win What Matters 2 U
intentionally Choose 2B4U
new Start, New Season, New U
Former Volleyball Student-Athlete at the University of Arkansas
Plays professional volleyball internationally (Italy, Puerto Rico, Spain, Kazakhstan, France, Greece )
B.A. Kinesiology Applied to Exercise Science
2022 Certified Sports Life Coach®
2022 Champion and MVP of LVSF (Pro League of Puerto Rico)
2022 Women's Volleyball World Championship (Netherlands)
2022 Athletes Unlimited Sportsmanship Award
Read Ray's full bio here:
Co-Founder of Patterson Sports Ventures
Creator of Personal, Professional and Philanthropic Development Brands:
CHAMP10N Sports Life Coaching and Certification®
Chief Wellbeing Officers and Certification®
Life Training Academy
Sports Philanthropy League©
Read Carlette's full bio here:
INTENT10NAL 3D LIFE AND 10 LIFE
CHOOSE WINNING STRATEGIES
COMFORT TO GROWTH
THE POWER OF GRATITUDE
1. Ask yourself everyday, “Are you winning according to your heart?” Go for what matters to you instead of what others might want you to do.
2. Include the tool of Seasons in your journey. It's very valuable when you are going for something big and push you out of your comfort zone. Knowing that we have a beginning and an end date helps you be INTENT10NAL with your investment in your energy, time, and emotions.
3. Seeing 10’s! INTENT10NALLY focus on what matters to you vs. the noise in the world. Be present, look for views, relationships, opportunities that make your heart happy. Ask yourself daily, “What is a 10 for me?” Train your brain to focus on great things rather than the struggle of the days.
1. Noise and chaos will show up inside the journey to fulfill your dreams. Our dreams don't come in the perfect package. Intentionally choose what you're committed to and what you're willing to do to make it work. Move from your Comfort Zone through the fear zone to the Learn Zone and Growth Zone!
2. Learn about performance barriers, figure out an action to change and choose your winning strategies inside your journey. Performance Barriers are barriers that get in the way of you achieving optimum performance or your best self. Figure out your Winning Strategies to show up as a 10! You know what you need to rest, restore and be set up for success. Own your winning strategies and actions to change.
3. Be anchored in Gratitude and focus on what you have instead of what is missing.
1. Are you choosing INTENT10NALLY? The Power of honoring who you are, what’s important to you, and being INTENT10NAL with your choices will help lead you to your 10 life. What are your desired outcomes?
2. With TRANSIT10N comes uncertainty. We as humans like to make plans and know what will happen next. While we cannot always control the outcome, we can control how INTENT10NALLY we approach our Game Plan to reach our desired outcomes.
3. Trust the process. Ask yourself your stat on the opportunity in front of you. If something is not a 10 for you, or will not get you to your 10, find what is the 10 for you. Are you anchored in patience?